Commercial Motor Truck Cargo Insurance
FCII is offering a cargo product your customers can rely on - keep your clients rolling with our Motor Truck Cargo Carriers’ Liability Coverage. It provides broad protection and peace of mind against risks uniquely associated with transporting cargo hauling, general freight and refrigerated cargo.
Limits and Deductibles
Minimum Premium and Fleet Size
- Limits up to $500,000 per power unit
- $1,000,000 per occurrence for select commodities
- $1,000 minimum deductible
- $10,000 minimum premium
- 5 or more Trucks
- Applicant / Drivers must have prior commercial driving experience.
- Loss History last five years of loss runs submitted with the application.
- Drivers between ages 21-65 or 66-70 with an acceptable DOT physical.
- MVR’s are required.
- Driver’s history cannot have a major violation in the past 36 months.
Ineligible operation types: mobile home and household good haulers.
Preferred Target Commodities
- Dry van/box, refrigerated freight, flat bed and containerized freight.
Grain, gravel, soft drinks, canned goods, fertilizer, appliances, building materials, technology components, hardware, office equipment, steel, small appliances and light machinery.
Ineligible Commodities: Watercraft
For submission please send completed
ACORD 143 Motor Truck Cargo Application
Not appointed with First Choice?
Please send Producer Agreement
with copy of your W-9, state license and E&O to email@example.com.
Thanks from your friends at First Choice.